This is the YouTube hosted version of a video from the Christian ‘YouTube‘ clone ‘GODVINE’… (no… I’m not kidding).
Here is the actual Godvine site:
No one at this scene can explain how this woman was able to be rescued. It defies everything we know, and it can only be seen as a miracle of God.
No one at the scene can explain how the woman was rescued?
Well, that PROVES one thing and one thing only…. that the people at the scene did not have a clue about real world physics.
It does NOT prove the existence of a God.
- She would have gone for the door handle, because the electric windows wouldn’t have worked due to water ingression.
- The door wouldn’t have opened initially, due to the high water pressure keeping it shut.
- She would have carried on trying the door as she saw people trying to get to her.
- Once the car is submerged, the water pressure inside the car matches the pressure outside the car. The door is easily opened.
- She puts her arm out and is grabbed.
- As the car is pulled forward out of the water after the rescue, the doors would shut in the current.
Some people find God in the most dubious of circumstances, but this again shows people using ‘God‘ because they don’t understand physics.
As someone mentioned on the Facebook feed:
…a lot of faithful Christians are insulting their own intelligence by immediately declaring this to be a miracle, when it clearly was the work of men and physics that saved this idiotic woman…
It’s a ‘wonderful‘ bit of commentary too, what with the misdirection about the window not being broken…
Also of note is how all the video comments from the Christian site (not the attached Facebook comments underneath it) are all praising God… and then the comments were locked. Makes you wonder how many comments like mine, telling how it REALLY happened, were posted on the original clip….and deleted.
Pathetic… and not ONE word of thanks to the real heroes who swam out and rescued her.
Very nice and Christian… Screw you guys, I’m thanking GOD…..
Ah, yeah… I address the “Thank God” crap HERE.
Whilst I’m at it, please feel free to look at some more of my religious picture rants over at Pinterest.
As I state on the Pinterest page:
If you find offence in religious humour or commentary, then back away now. I’m not forcing you to look, so don’t go going all preachy on me. Respect. Peace Out.
Have a look, but go tongue in cheek, if you catch my Tokyo Drift. Don’t get all Fast and Furious on me!!!